- How important is it to have 1 lawn maintenance company doing your lawn and your neighbors at the same time?
- I have hundreds of tiny wholes in my lawn. Is it some sort of bug? ehat can I do to get rid of them?
- How do I get rid of crows from my lawn?
- How do you kill mushrooms that grow on your lawn?
- How do I kill my entire lawn?
- How do I advertise lawn aerating?
- How can you prevent cats from crapping on the lawn?
- Why do my Asian neighbors put water bottles on their front lawn?
- How do we stop fast growing weeds on a lawn?
- How do I attrack flocks of birds to my lawn?
- Whos job is it to mow the lawn on a foreclosed house?
- How much should I charge for lawn service?
- How does one get rid of those pesky moles that dig up your lawn?
- how much would it cost to have a 20000 sq ft lawn levaled and seeded?
- LITTLE holes in my lawn What is the cause and what is the cure.?
- Would you ask the window cleaner to mow the lawn?
- Is it possible to have a Bagster picked up from my lawn?
- What should we do next on our lawn?
- Easiest and cheapest way to get paint and rust off of lawn chairs?
- Need tips for reinstall grass for lawn?
How do I keep birds from eating the seed from a newly seeded lawn?
overseed. they can't eat all of the seeds.
buy the seed that is in newspaper and fertilizer, scotts makes one, other than that you cant keep them from it.
i dunno...did you cover it with hay, too? i've seen that done a few times. maybe they can't get to it then?
Cover it with gauze. Or get a cat.
You can use sun screen material that you tack down with spikes. When the grass begins to germinate remove the screen before the grass grows through it.
put straw or hey on top after it starts growing rake it up gently
Purchase a pellet gun at any sporting goods store.
Lay hay over it. Keeping a dummy of man (made locally with sticks and hay) can work too.
you can put a stake next to theose replanted spots with an old cd or small aluminum pie pan on a string .the shiny flash of light and movement of these will keep the birds scared off.
Maybe put a stick in the ground and tie little strings that move in the wind. OR you can give them something else to do somewhere else in your yard.