- How important is it to have 1 lawn maintenance company doing your lawn and your neighbors at the same time?
- I have hundreds of tiny wholes in my lawn. Is it some sort of bug? ehat can I do to get rid of them?
- How do I get rid of crows from my lawn?
- How do you kill mushrooms that grow on your lawn?
- How do I kill my entire lawn?
- How do I advertise lawn aerating?
- How can you prevent cats from crapping on the lawn?
- Why do my Asian neighbors put water bottles on their front lawn?
- How do we stop fast growing weeds on a lawn?
- How do I attrack flocks of birds to my lawn?
- Whos job is it to mow the lawn on a foreclosed house?
- How much should I charge for lawn service?
- How does one get rid of those pesky moles that dig up your lawn?
- how much would it cost to have a 20000 sq ft lawn levaled and seeded?
- LITTLE holes in my lawn What is the cause and what is the cure.?
- Would you ask the window cleaner to mow the lawn?
- Is it possible to have a Bagster picked up from my lawn?
- What should we do next on our lawn?
- Easiest and cheapest way to get paint and rust off of lawn chairs?
- Need tips for reinstall grass for lawn?
Ways to prevent cars from driving up on a lawn?
Put up a metal fence. I would put in spikes that will ruin their tires.
Bigger rocks- the ones that could do some damage to the underside of a car
I've heard of people taking a 2x4 and hot glueing nails along it so when someone runs over it they blow there tire up.
She should talk to her neighborhood association to see if she can add some larger rocks/small boulders at the corner. I'm sure they'll be understanding, especially if she has to frequently replace her fence due to people running into it. I grew up in the country and my neighbor's house was at the -corner and cars used to occasionally plow through the yard. She added a long row of 2x2x6 cut rocks to border the corner and it solved the problem. (the rocks used to be the foundation of an old 19th century one-room schoolhouse)
Dig post holes 2' down and space less than width of average car. Insert plastic piping about 4' or more in height (2' will be in the ground) about size for a main sewer line then fill these 'posts' with cement. Can leave the plastic or remove from your cement pillars. Similar pillars are placed in front of some businesses to prevent cars from parking lot driving into their walls. Can string a chain from post to post if wish to fence it off also. Definitely check with city codes first. Cities require a fence permit (city where I live, the fence permit is free) so it had been noted that it was approved type of fencing.
Roofing nails along the lot perimeter will do the job very nicely.
Railroad ties, my grandmother used them to prevent people from parking in her driveway, maybe a small brick wall with flower beds
Large rocks, about the size of a Great Dane. It will do damage to a car when hit, and they look nice if place right. Ask & explain the situation to the assosiation, they do make exeptions unless they're ruled by a dictator.